Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A long break

I have not written for a long time again, but this time it was for lack of time. That’s no excuse because one has to take out time. However, April was an eventful month. A lot happened, with Prachi’s wedding being the main affair. So obviously I have lots to write about. And then marriage/engagement seems to in the air!! Two people who are very close to me got engaged on Sunday - my cousin Apporva and one of my best pals from school. I am obviously very happy. I will write about them in detail in the coming posts.

There are certain things on my to-do or to-learn list like guitar lessons, French classes, learning Salsa and most recently photography. But never really had the time to take them up. Now that I have time, there are no facilities. So basically something or the other keeps coming up. However, I am glad that I have finally, finally joined swimming. And it is the perfect time too; gives such a relief from this heat. It has only been a while and I will take some time to learn, but I am so happy that it is ultimately happening. The other good thing is that it is taking care of my sinus problem. I used to keep away from water for this reason, but it feels nice now :) Hope I am able to take up the other things too sometime! Till then it is HAPPY SWIMMING :)


1 comment:

Rakhi said...

Yes you are right. This indeed is a time when I am pursuing my interests...have time to read a lot, catch up on movies and a lot of other stuff!! I so love it. That's why don't feel the need to get back to Delhi and the shitty corporate world. It is so peaceful and easy here, comparatively.

I miss you too sweetheart, but then have a good time abhi. Anyway I am coming soon, so we will do all the catching up :)
Have a great time :)
Love...
Muahh