
Wish you a very happy birthday Bhai. This one is indeed very special for you – you are celebrating your 25th Birthday plus your engagement announcement exactly a week ago, adds to the celebration. I am sure all those numerous gifts, warmth and love from my would-be Bhabhi did make you feel special and made your day already. But there are other people too who care, a lot, it is just that they might not express it often. And I am of them.
Well, it is never easy to pen down our feelings for someone who is so dear to us. Sometimes we do not have the apt words, and sometimes it seems like words are not enough to express all that we want to say. When that someone is YOU – it is a Herculean task. And mind you, this is the second time (I shall not miss any opportunity to talk about the testimonial that I wrote for you and the one that is pending from your side ever since :P) I am attempting to write something about the remarkable bond that we share! You know how our relation has been like. We have grown-up fighting – physical when we were kids and later on verbal, especially in college. We have outgrown those days, as we are matured now. But when I look back at all of it, I have a smile on my face.
Know what? Ever since childhood, I have pretty much been on my own. Most of friends at that time had elder brothers who, by their basic nature, were very possessive. I somehow missed that interference in my life and always wished I too had an elder brother. My friends told me I would not like it and they can really be a pain imposing restrictions and all that stuff. But you know how we always want something we don’t have. Similarly, I wanted someone to keep an eye on me and be concerned about my whereabouts. Things changed as I grew up, because my dominating attitude would not allow me to be under someone’s control. However, the desire to share that bond was always there. And today, I can so proudly say that my wish was granted. In fact I got much more – I got a wonderful friend in a brother.
You would soon be starting a new phase of your life and I wish you all the best. And yes, no matter the distance or time, you will always be a special and an important part of my life. Thanks so much for everything. Love you!
P.S. We don't have a single photograph together!!!!
3 comments:
Yes he is THE one - my mamaji's son from Pitampura :) I wish Bhai would read these comments too. He know know how popular he is with my friends too and how much I talk about him :P
BTW, the girl in the pic is my to-be-Bhabhi and she is also called Prachie. Like we were discussing just a few minutes back over the phone, one more Prachi(e) in my life :)
Yes, SOMETIMES we need not express. In fact we do that most of the times. But it important to let the other person know how we feel about them and how much we care. And these occasions are just the perfect time!!
U know i guess even i remember this brother of urs.. is this same one who nvr liked u cuming late from office or somethin..?
Tin you are talking about my elder brother. He is married already :) This one is of my age, I would have mentioned him for sure but you don't remember. That's okay!! But remember how I would get you guys to run after our PR classes and sometimes office so that I could get back home on time :P
Post a Comment