I long…
to know who I am,
what I am,
what stuff I'm made of.
I long…
to find,
to find,
to find,
find the meaning of it all.
I long…
to travel,
to explore,
to see the unseen.
I long…
to learn,
to learn,
and learn some more.
I long…
to sing in the forests,
to dance with the waves,
to walk by the moonlight.
I long…
to try
the things untried;
to spread my wings
and FLY.
I long…
to bring about much awaited, much needed CHANGE!
I long...
to experience life,
to LIVE life!
P.S. This would have been abandoned in its initial stages had it not been for Munish. Apart from convincing me to go on, he even contributed to this. It might be an average piece of work but that's not the point. For me it is imperative that I reach a conclusion. This has been happening with so many other pieces. I begin writing on an enthusiastic note but lose the rhythm and the momentum soon. I owe this one to him totally.
Thank you pal! And keep encouraging me in the same fashion. At least 1 out of 5 would stand a chance ;)
3 comments:
Sweetheart you have spoilt me - as soon as I post something I await your comment. You have been doing that religiously, and I am sure will continue to do so.
You are right, there is nothing stopping the self. Not anything works better than self motivation and determination. Friends are like pillars who support us and at the most push towards our goal. Beyond that it is up to us to act.
And I wasn't in hibernation. I had been writing (in spurts), only did NOT been post ;) But I am once again looking forward to it.
Love you too, LOTS!
It had to be here... straight from the heart (you know it) :)
@Munish
You chose the apt post to comment on. This is as much yours as it is mine and you know it.
I agree it was direct dil se, but I would not have gone ahead with it and it would have been one more fragmented thought(s). Anyway I'm glad it is not like that :)
Oh you can post a link to this on your blog as we had decided :P
Post a Comment