Playing the tag game. Must admit it felt a bit odd initially when I was tagged by my dear friend and asked to play the game. But it was rather amusing and feels good now. Was reminded of school and college days when such games were a common affair.
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
F*** off! And it would be time to move on. There is anyway no point in holding on to anything / anyone if it doesn’t seem to be working. But cheating the person you ‘claim to’ love is an absolute NO!
2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?
For the past six years there has only been one wish and I earnestly wish it comes true. High time! I know it will.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I don’t really care about what people do in their personal lives. But anyone who messes with me will not be spared.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Let me have it and then I’ll tell you what I do with it.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Falling in love is not a matter of a choice. If it has to happen, it will happen. It can be anyone then – an acquaintance, a friend or a best friend.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Love in itself is a beautiful feeling and so both have their own charm. But it’s a true blessing to be loved by the person you love :)
7. How long would you wait for someone you love?
If I love someone, it means he is worth loving in the first place. So such a person would definitely be worth the wait, no matter how long!
8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
If it’s only a liking and not love, then it doesn’t matter if that person is ‘secretly attached.’ I can continue liking him!
9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?
Has to be underprivileged children. My heart goes out to see little angels living a life of dispossession.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
PMS! Hoila that reminds me I should post my ODE here :)
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years' time?
Spare me this clichéd question please!
12. What's your fear?
There are quite a many but most of them are transitory and hence not overpowering. However THE one fear that I think I won’t ever, ever be able to overcome is – Rats! They are creepy and I am shit scared of them!
13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?
She is my alter-ego in many ways. She’s been waiting for me to vent out my deepest feelings, desires, complaints, fears since a long time and no doubt I was the first person to be tagged. I don’t really believe in such games but it’s only for her that I am doing this.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married to a person I would love to spend every single minute of my life with. Rich or poor, it actually would not matter then. Seriously ;)
15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Earlier I always woke up late and so had no time to do anything but rush to work. But since the time I am home, I wake up and tell mom “5 minutes MA” and go off the sleep again. And believe you me, the sleep that you get in these 5 minutes is a total bliss!
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
It sure is a big deal for me to fall in love with someone. And you’re talking about two people here. You kidding me! No, but on a serious note, I know that if and when I am in love, I will be totally in for the relationship and so don’t see myself falling for someone else.
17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Well yes, entirely. I do not like to formalities, especially when it comes to relationships, be it any. So if I am fond of someone I will go out of my way for that person. Else I really don’t care.
18. What's eating you now?
What if I am not able to meet my parents (especially Dad’s) desire of getting through a good B-school! They have their expectations and so I am really anxious!
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Is this a question of preference?
20. Tag 6 people...
Alas! 6 is too big a number. I have only recently started blogging. However tagging a couple of friends who I hope will play along :)
**Myraidmusings
**Tripti
Tag completed :)
Friday, December 12, 2008
Playing a game...Literally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yah right poor little white mice...it was poor me baby!
I've found my Darcy dear ;)
Will post the poem soon!
Post a Comment