I meant to post this yesterday itself, but did not get time. Running late today also, as I have to catch a train in the next couple of hours and I am yet to begin with my packing - procrastination yet again! Anyway this was special and I did not want to delay it till Monday, when I am back.
This is for my four dear friends, again yet to name them. But I will once I am back! And no more carelessness with them for sure. They are my Christmas present - four fishes, two goldfish and two angelfish and I love them dearly, already!
More about them once I am back!
This is for my four dear friends, again yet to name them. But I will once I am back! And no more carelessness with them for sure. They are my Christmas present - four fishes, two goldfish and two angelfish and I love them dearly, already!
More about them once I am back!



3 comments:
Keep up cheeful spirits. Best wishes, MT
Thanks Tahir! It was nice of you to drop in a comment :)
Nicky, you're telling me this. I thought you loved pets! And by the way have you managed to get rid of those creepy creatures?
Post a Comment