It really seems like eternity – cant believe it's been more than a YEAR since I wrote my last blog post. I now realize that I have been so away from the world of writing. All this time, I used to hear about MY BLOG from the handful friends who have the link. Some of them had been urging that I start writing again. I was thinking of getting back to it but was still dilly dallying about the whole thing. In fact, I wasn't charged or geared up to write something today either. But then I happened to casually visit my own blog, more like a stranger, and the date of the last post almost shocked me. I still can't believe it's been that long. So I decided I HAD TO JUST WRITE something and break the hiatus.
So this is it, for a start. I am back (with a bang I hope)...
Cheers :)

4 comments:
Glad you back!
Welcome Back! :)
FYI.. next post in due by the eod 01/10/2011!
@A2
Thanks :)
Why don't you start writing something too?
@Munish
Pleasure :) Credit goes to you :)
Next post soon :)
Post a Comment