It’s been a while since I have written anything or even visited my blog for that matter. The past one month I was busy traveling. I also finally visited Darjeeling :) But I will write about my traveling escapades later, in the next post perhaps. I assured a dear friend of mine that the next post on my blog would be for her. So Tin, this one is dedicated to you.
It was the same with Prachi and you. I did not like either of you initially. I was actually mad at Archana for introducing us. But then our route was common so it only made sense to travel together. I then started interacting with you’ll and realized it was not that bad after all. (However, to be honest, I had never thought that we would be such good pals one day.) Then you started working and so it was Prachi and me most of the time. Naturally we got closer and this aroused jealousy in you. As much as you deny it, the Shivaji Stadium incident was proof enough :P Now I know you would still say that you don’t remember a thing but then that was the fact!
Anyway we did have lots of fun… in the class, in various places @ CP especially CCD, the walk from BVB to the Metro station, the race at the station, then the metro ride, last minute hurried studies for the exams… it was all memorable! BVB had given me all this and two good friends to be cherished for lifetime :)
The next phase was when I was at Comma and you at Businesswire. This time we mostly met while traveling, especially when my office shifted to CP temporarily. We also had Chiki for company now. Come to think of it Tin, most of the time we have spent together has been while traveling. Like we said – metro partners! And we have so many unforgettable instances at different metro stations. Remember when Prachi and you managed to get out of the metro but I was trapped inside at Kashmere Gate. We were, rather I was, already late that day and to make things worse, the unnecessary delay. And similarly the next time @ Netaji I got in the train but you could not make it on time. Gosh, what amazing moments they were!
I am seriously glad I met you girl. I am not saying this only because of the fun times we have shared but for the reason that I like you as a person too. You are a fun-loving, bindaas, bubbly, chirpy girl, who maintains a perfect balance between friends and family, work and fun. I love your attitude towards life. I have seldom seen the emotional side of you; it has always been about the light happy moments. But I also know that beneath all this lies a matured, levelheaded persona who is extremely loveable.
You would soon be starting a new phase in your life. I wish you all the best. Love you…Muaah :)
8 comments:
Hey baby... first of all.. this is such a sweet note.. i feel honored and happy :):):)
I have some great memories of BVB with you and Prachi.. hanging out at CCD, getting drenched in rain deliberately and then feelin cold in metro..:) havin anda paranthas with hot cuppa coffee.. we were the 'gossip girls' at metro station.. rem how we used to check out this guy for Prachi..:) wat days yaar.. i will always cherish and miss those moments..
U know i still cant recall that Shivaji Staduim incident.. well i agree i might have got jealous at a point though i dnt rem that as well :P.. but i wonder whom was i jealous about.. u or Prachi.. cos you both were my equally good pals..
Really yaar.. we have spent most of our time in metro.. or travelling.. all thanks to DMRC that we became such good friends.. !!
It has always been fun having you around.. i loved your zest for life.. and your spontaneous and dynamic decisions.. from an IMS student to IMS teacher.. wow man !! that was a huge jump :)
I miss you dear.. but im also glad that before u move onto ur next phase.. you are finally spending some quality time with your family in such a beautifullllll place..!!
Will see you on my big day now.. if not before that.. Love you too.. :):)
Hey Tin, I completely missed the "getting drenched" part. That was so much fun. The anda paranthas were only relised by you guys so I don't quite remember that bit :P
Shivaji Stadium - well you were not jealous of anyone in particular, but the fact that we were kind of neglecting you and spending more time by ourselves. You would reach BVB from office and we would be stuck in Janpath only ;)
Tin, how come we never talked about our crossing roads in CP instead of using the subway... I sure did scare the hell out you and Prachi. Lol :) :)
Like you said, I am glad too about getting to spend time at home. You and Chiki were the ones who always questioned as to why I was in Delhi and not home with family. It sure feels so good. And also I am doing something that I like :)
I guess the next I come to Delhi will be in Nov only... see you then :)
Well... well.. if we start counting the moments spent together.. i think it will never end..
All BVB days.. non-BVB days.. and the most recent one was ofcourse our last Sunday lunch.. wherein we shot the entire Ram Gopal Verma movie.. :) and then our visit to the central park.. specially wen i left.. lol..
Whenever we all have been together.. i think we leave something special to be remembered forever.. :)
Whenever we all have been together.. i think we leave something special to be remembered forever.. :)...Tin you have expressed it so beautifully, I don't need to say anything more...
And yes, the Sunday lunch was great too...Vibhor is great fun to hang out with...Hello Vibs are you reading this?? :P
@Prachi
Love you too :) :)
this whole thread is so beautiful.
Vibhor likes it !!!!
Love you girls too..:)
and Vibhor.. it has always been wonderful having u around.. !! :)
@Vibhor
:D :D
Look forward to seeing you the next time I am there :)
Post a Comment