Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicky :)


It's Nicky's birthday today. I wanted to be with her but never mind. I am glad she had a great day. I am posting something that I found online, which conveys my feelings for her aptly.

This is for you, my best friend,
the one person i can tell my soul to
Who can relate to me like no other
Who I can laugh with to no extents,
Who I can cry too when times are tough,
Who can help me with the problems of my life.

Never have you turned your back on me
Or told me I wasnt good enough
Or let me down

I don't think you know what that means to me
You have went through so much pain and you still have time
For me.
And I love you for listening even when inside YOU are dying
And I look up too you because you are strong,
and caring
and beautiful.
Even though you don't think you are.

And I hope you know that I am always here
To listen to you laugh and cry and help
In all the ways that I can
And I will try to be at least half the friend you are
To me.

I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you.
My Best Friend!

Love you sweetie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

1 comment:

Rakhi said...

I missed you too. We had spent my birthday together last year and I so wanted to be there for you, with you on yours. But let us not be dejected or feel bad about it. I assure you I will make up for it whenever we meet. You will have no reason to complain then!
I am glad you liked the testimonial though I must admit that it was nothing like what I actually wanted it to be. Besides words are not enough to express the feelings. However I will write you a poem soon :)

Love you! You are truly godsend as I mentioned. God Bless :)